The Office of Financial Aid realizes the importance of helping students limit the need to borrow loans. Please make sure you are only borrowing what you need. In order to help reduce the amount you are borrowing, it is possible to set up a combination of the following payment plans and loan options to pay for school.
- Federal Direct Loan Program – Federal loans borrowed by a student.
- Direct Parent PLUS Loan – A Federal loan for the parent of a student.
- Direct Grad PLUS Loan – A Federal loan borrowed by a graduate student.
- Private Alternative Loans – Private, credit-based loan options.
- Loan Consolidation/Refinancing – If you borrowed to pay for college, it is important to remember that student loans have to be repaid. Refinancing is one option to consider as you begin repayment.
University of Saint Francis employees who may have influence in the loan process or work with the loan process are required to sign a code of conduct.